Friday, November 7, 2008

"I'm Big Sister!"

Natalie picks the funniest times to want to hold Lindsey. Last night while I was cooking dinner Lindsey became so tired so over-stimulated she couldn't do anything but cry. So as I'm trying to bounce her around the kitchen to sleep Natalie decides it's time for "Natalie hold baby." She ran to the couch and assumed the position. She was so cute and so proud. I placed the screaming baby in her lap and Natalie just kept looking at her and smiling as if to say, "It's okay, Baby. Big Sister has you." It was SO sweet and made for quite the picture.

3 comments:

Suzanna said...

Oh how sweet...I love that picture of Lindsey on the right!

Rachel said...

That is so sweet. Glad to see that Natalie is such a good big sister. I love to see siblings interact - it just precious.

Brooke said...

She looks like a natural! Riley is also obsessed with holding Cooper and loves her "I'm a big Sister" books.

I think it is so funny that Lindsey is a month older than Cooper and just now the same size as him! I couldn't believe it when they said 8lb 11oz after he was born... and a 14 1/2 inch head- YIKES!