And the reason I have these lists is because of Natalie's birthday. She's turning 3, you'll recall. 3. Most people don't even remember their 3rd birthday parties but we, the mommies, strive to make it everything they could possibly dream of. We're having the Dora themed soccer game on Saturday with Chick Fil A food and a cake I'll make on Friday, a family party at home Friday morning that I have to get gifts wrapped for on Wednesday and balloons filled for on Thursday, dinner out Friday night, cupcakes at school on Thursday that I have to make on Wednesday, groceries to buy tomorrow, and I have 5 freaking to-do lists to make sure I can get it and all that goes with it, done. Oh, don't forget the doctor on Tuesday and the dentist on Wednesday!
But! I wouldn't trade all this planning and work for my Natalie for anything in the world!
And I should probably make sure Lindsey stays fed through it all, too. Wait, has anyone seen the baby!?!?
=)
1 comment:
I'm impressed by your organizational skills! I am a big fan of to-do lists also. I hope you're able to get everything done AND feed Lindsey without dropping from exhaustion... you certainly are a super-mom!
P.S. I get a little break tomorrow- a day to run errands, eat lunch with Rick, and get my hair done. I'm so excited... not totally alone though, Cooper will be in tow!
Post a Comment