She gets cuter and cuter every picture! Love the bow in her hair!Also loved the Pottery Barn pictures you emailed... I love that place! I just wish we could afford more of it! :)
My Dad Said:Great, Now can you teach her to rollover and heel. She sure looks happy to be sitting up and getting into the toys by herself.
My Mom Said: What a big girl! And she looks like she knows she's doing something new and important and good!
Yeah Lindsey! And I love the new entertainment center. I saw it in another picture, and was trying to figure out if that was your house or your mom's. But I found Lindsey's room in the background in another picture, so I know it is yours.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She gets cuter and cuter every picture! Love the bow in her hair!
Also loved the Pottery Barn pictures you emailed... I love that place! I just wish we could afford more of it! :)
My Dad Said:
Great, Now can you teach her to rollover and heel.
She sure looks happy to be sitting up and getting into the toys by herself.
My Mom Said:
What a big girl! And she looks like she knows she's doing something new and important and good!
Yeah Lindsey!
And I love the new entertainment center. I saw it in another picture, and was trying to figure out if that was your house or your mom's. But I found Lindsey's room in the background in another picture, so I know it is yours.
Post a Comment