Lindsey moved out of her bucket into a big girl seat.
(Or you could say she transitioned from her infant carrier to a convertible car seat, but that's not as cute)
To share with you, Natalie took some pictures with the iPhone
(that's so easy to use my 3 year old does as well as I do, but that's a whole 'nother post for another day)
(Or you could say she transitioned from her infant carrier to a convertible car seat, but that's not as cute)
To share with you, Natalie took some pictures with the iPhone
(that's so easy to use my 3 year old does as well as I do, but that's a whole 'nother post for another day)
3 comments:
Riley is obsessed with looking at photos and videos on our phones, but hasn't taken any photos yet... I'll have to teach her! :)
Our little ones are growing up so quickly- we had to upgrade Cooper about a month ago!
isn't movin on up a song from the intro to a tv show? or am i imagining things?
David, it's from the Jeffersons.
=)
Post a Comment