HOLY COW! I had no ideas you guys had been getting that much rain....especially after the mega drought for the past 2 years. Should we plan to drive the boat as opposed to the car around the city this weekend?
I saw it on the news this morning and they mentioned Atlanta and Athens, which both made me think of you. Hope you (and your house) are staying dry- well, unflooded!
3 comments:
HOLY COW! I had no ideas you guys had been getting that much rain....especially after the mega drought for the past 2 years. Should we plan to drive the boat as opposed to the car around the city this weekend?
I saw it on the news this morning and they mentioned Atlanta and Athens, which both made me think of you. Hope you (and your house) are staying dry- well, unflooded!
That is an insane amount of rain!
I think I saw on my brothers blog that you joked about building an ark....perhaps that's not a bad idea!
Stay safe!
Post a Comment