Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Question For You

Attention all friends, old and new.
Welcome lurkers and stalkers.
It is time for one and all to tell me...

What are you giving out for Halloween?


We have two bowls.
One full of M&Ms, plain and peanut and mini,
also Kit Kats and Reeses and Candy Corn.
The other with mini Play Dough and Party Favor Clackers for the toddlers.



Remebmer, if you don't have a google account you can still leave a comment,
just use the Anonymous button and write your name in your comment.
Come on, you can do it, reveal yourselves!


And don't think I won't know. There's a new counter on here.

=)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So far, we are just giving out candy...M&Ms, starburst, skittles, reese's and kit-kats. I want to get some pretzels and some animal crackers, too.

Brooke said...

We will out of town this year, visiting my family for Halloween and Cooper's birthday, so we won't be giving anything out. We did Play-Doh a couple of years ago, instead of candy, and that was fun.

Joshua C said...

Wait. We're not going to be home, what are we going to do with all of this candy?

Alaskiana said...

We are out of town too! We'll be in Key West with all the crazies! Maybe I'll steal some candy from one of them:)

SuzanSayz said...

For the last five years we have given out full sized candy. I start watching for sales in August.
This is the first year that didn't have a single 3 for a 1.00 sale. I had to settle for 50 cents a piece.
The Trick or Treaters love us of course but each year we get bigger and bigger crowds of people NOT from our neighborhood pulling up in loaded-up-to-the-gills-vans.
Last year I bought around 360 pieces of candy and we ran out. This year I bought 560 and, yup, WE RAN OUT.

David said...

susan that is crazy! 560 full size candy bars? i'll have to stop by next year!

lisa, i gave out a mix of reeses hersheys kit kats snickers almond joy m&ms etc.. all fun size, of course. and had lots and lots of leftovers. all the action was on the next street up where there was a haunted house, so not many trick or treaters stopped by here.