Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick Or Treat!

Natalie & Lindsey:
a Ladybug & a Butterfly





Trunk or Treat Sunday, Oct 25th




Trick or Treat Halloween Night



After Trick or Treating: Candy!



Our Pumpkins


Happy Halloween 2009!

6 comments:

David said...

cute costumes!

and that looks like a fun, much less messy way to decorate pumpkins!

Brooke said...

Beautiful girls with such cute costumes! I love the trunk or treating.

I looked high and low for the Mr. Potato Head pumpkin things and must have been too late and they were all sold out. Maybe next year! :)

Happy belated Halloween!

Lisa Christine said...

Those costumes are beautiful! (as are the darling girls wearing them!)

Rachel said...

They are so cute!

SuzanSayz said...

I love the Mr Potato Head Pumpkin faces. I had no idea that such a thing was even available.
Your girls were darling. Was Natalie's Lady Bug costume from a ballet recital? It looks like such a high end quality outfit, I figured it must be.

Heidi D said...

Hi Lisa,

I see you comment on a lot of the same people that I comment on and I thought it was high time we got to know each other. So, I'm extending the hand of blog friendship. :)

I'm SuzanSayz's daughter and Lisa's sister in law...just in case you needed a connection of where I come from. :)

I love the cute costumes on your beautiful little girls!