Tonight Natalie made an "Animal House"
Here we have the Farm.
A red barn, with horses, cows, a sheep, a goat, chickens,
and a pig in some brown "muck,"
and the ducks are in blue water.
A red barn, with horses, cows, a sheep, a goat, chickens,
and a pig in some brown "muck,"
and the ducks are in blue water.
Next is the pink Zoo, with lions, a zebra, hog, baboon, gazelle, and cheetah.
The blue Water has a hippo, elephant, ostrisch, and alligator.
And my favorite, the Flower Garden,
with two Giaffes enjoying the tree.
with two Giaffes enjoying the tree.
6 comments:
First thing this morning, she added some yellow hay for the sheep!
How fun! I love watching kids use their imaginations! :)
What a cleaver girl!
ya gotta love imagination!
first on your own blog? LOL
you removed my link from your blog friends list. I am offended!!! LOL just kidding.
but if i start blogging again one day, i'll expect to be put back up there :)
Now this just plain makes me HAPPY!
I love the kinds of toys where a child does the playing and planning and gets to enjoy the reward of taking joy in their own creation. I love all of her colorful little worlds!
You get the Good Mom award today Lisa!
Post a Comment