I don't know if it's the lighting in the picture or if I've just not paid close enough attention, but Lindsey's hair seems really dark. Much darker than Natalie's.
She's looking so grown-up... less like a "baby" and more like a little pre-toddler! :)
so how did you find my sister's blog in the first place? we were wondering about that. blogspot is cool how it brings strangers together from all over the place.
Brooke - Lindsey's hair is darker than Natalie's now, but Natalie's was just that dark when she was a baby, it was at this age on a trip to the beach when it started to lighten. (FYI, Josh has black hair.) Maybe I'll do a comparison post soon.
David - I think I found Lisa's blog through Brooke's blog who I found through Courtney's blog. Courtney I'm actually real life friends with. =P
I love all three, but the middle one is my most likey likey. I just love that cute little face looking down at her baby. And that sweet adorable little button nose. I just adore seeing little girls babying their own babies.
7 comments:
I don't know if it's the lighting in the picture or if I've just not paid close enough attention, but Lindsey's hair seems really dark. Much darker than Natalie's.
She's looking so grown-up... less like a "baby" and more like a little pre-toddler! :)
so how did you find my sister's blog in the first place? we were wondering about that. blogspot is cool how it brings strangers together from all over the place.
Brooke - Lindsey's hair is darker than Natalie's now, but Natalie's was just that dark when she was a baby, it was at this age on a trip to the beach when it started to lighten. (FYI, Josh has black hair.) Maybe I'll do a comparison post soon.
David - I think I found Lisa's blog through Brooke's blog who I found through Courtney's blog. Courtney I'm actually real life friends with. =P
Such cuteness. She looks like such a happy kid.
I love all three, but the middle one is my most likey likey. I just love that cute little face looking down at her baby. And that sweet adorable little button nose. I just adore seeing little girls babying their own babies.
I just saw the baby mine pics on your blog. I want to squeese Lindsey! Love, Mom
I think that Lindsey belongs on the cover of Parents magazine. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment