What a lovely picture that is. For one small moment there you actually had me feeling warm and sentimental towards my old enemy snow.Quite an achievment! tee hee
I think we've gotten our only snow for the year and we were out celebrating, too! Love the first picture, very artistic!
Lets see....I am a north westerner....so ha ha ha ha!!!I am sorry, was that inappropriate??Just kidding...I just had to tease.In my area we actually don't get a ton of snow. Just a token amount here and there throughout the winter.Have fun in the snow!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a lovely picture that is. For one small moment there you actually had me feeling warm and sentimental towards my old enemy snow.
Quite an achievment!
tee hee
I think we've gotten our only snow for the year and we were out celebrating, too! Love the first picture, very artistic!
Lets see....I am a north westerner....so ha ha ha ha!!!
I am sorry, was that inappropriate??
Just kidding...I just had to tease.
In my area we actually don't get a ton of snow. Just a token amount here and there throughout the winter.
Have fun in the snow!
Post a Comment