Why doesn't the laundry ever get caught up?
N got her shots yesterday. 4 of them. Poor kid.
The birds are chirping outside.
Enfamil is sending me coupons for my new baby. What baby?
I've gotten to do some scrapping this week. It feels great.
Josh and I have 2 dates coming up in the next week!
The consignment sale is next week, I can't wait to have a little fun money.
I think Google Buzz is facebook for anti-facebookers.
I wonder why the blogging world seems to have slowed down so much lately. People aren't blogging as much. People aren't leaving comments as much. What gives?
I have to buy diapers today!
Natalie wrote her name yesterday ~ for the first time that I'm aware of.
I'd better get back to the housekeeping!
Happy Friday!
=)
4 comments:
After I finish my 50+ page work sample (which is due Tuesday) I plan on blogging and commenting more- promise! :)
Congrats to Natalie and writing her name!! Such a fun milestone, I love watching Riley get so excited about learning.
And what's Google Buzz? I've seen stuff on it when I log in to gmail, but haven't bothered to read up on it yet. (I don't like being so busy, it's messing with my free time to catch up on random things like DVR'd shows, reading good books, and keeping up with pop culture!)
Happy weekend!
I am hanging my head in shame over here. It's going on 3 weeks I think, since I have been even an occasional member of the greater blog community. I am pledging to do better.
I just need to grab a few minutes and write a quick post. Tomorrow for sure.
tee hee
This was a great post! A little slice of life. :)
I haven't been blogging or commenting. I think I'm a touch depressed. I'm hoping this week I can fix that.
Concerning your comment Lisa:P
Crap! I hadn't thought about that!!!!
How would I ever live with myself if I turned out to be the cause of a rise in popularity of stinky "old lady" perfumes.
I now have a new plan. Buy the companys and stop their production smack in it's tracks!
YES! YES!!!
Bring on that winning lottery ticket!!!!
Post a Comment