When I was (barely) pregnant with Lindsey, my mom went to London. Not being able to choose a gender specific gift for the baby, she chose this:
Push a button on his left front hoof and Maria's voice yodels away
as the goat moves his head and mouth.
He's been played with on occasion, mostly by older sister Natalie.
But today, Lindsey fell in LOVE...

as the goat moves his head and mouth.
He's been played with on occasion, mostly by older sister Natalie.
But today, Lindsey fell in LOVE...
The pair of them have been traveling the house together with enough renditions of The Lonely Goatherd that I finally put in the movie and let the girls get their first taste of the real thing:

Naturally, they loved it.
Thanks, Mom!
Thanks, Mom!
=)
3 comments:
great toy! great movie!
Ah, my heart just warmed at reading this. You know how I love The Sound of Music. What a perfect toy!
I need some new pictures! As much as I love the Lonely Goatherd, it's just not cutting it!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment