Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Not Shopping





This month we buy a house. a second house. 2 mortgages. therefore, we're on a budget. so i'm not shopping. instead, I'm doing cheesy internet surveys. enjoy.


When's the last time you ran?

2-3 Days ago, down the street, after the 2 year old who'd escaped from the power wheels.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?

Only the pair I use to garden/paint in. A hole in the knee. With a patch on it that's coming off.

What are you dreading right now?

Being the owner of 2 houses.

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? 6-8, yes. I must. I'll let the hubby explain why.

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
laundry. vacuum. play dress up.

Who last grabbed your ass? it get's pinched on a regular basis, bu "grabbed"? hrm. i'll keep thinking about that one.

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Gads, no. But I played soccer one season. One.

Do you own a pair of Converse?
Not since my punky brewser pair in 2nd grade. I did just buy a pair for Nat's birthday next month, stay tuned for that!

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
No. The raw egg thing has me freaked out.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
kicked. shaken. beat with my fist.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? i'm much more bothered by DJs who say "uh."

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
I did. how old is this survey?

How do you eat oreos?
dunked in a small glass of milk, of course!

Could you live without a computer?
it would take some adjusting, but yes. I do for a week at a time when I go on vacation.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
nope but not cause of a cleanliness thing. a comfort thing.

Who or what sleeps with you?
the hubby or the dog. never both.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
well, we just cut off the house phone service, but there is still one hooked up and it rang today with a telemarkter from Sears, so it's got to go. There are 2 cell phones with service but probably 5 in a drawer waiting on god-knows-what.

What do you do when you're sad?
cry. eat.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
the lottery people to claim my money!

What jewelry are you wearing? wedding set, nat's birthday ring, small round silver ear rings. (did you have to read that question twice, i did!)

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
check my email.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
yep, but not on time.

What are you doing tomorrow? I've got to go buy stamps somewhere. and preschool pick up. then we'll be chilling at home - our new normal.

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
oh. my. god. what idiot thinks that?

Do you return your cart? i try to make the bagger go out with me to return it for me. at Target I try to park next to the rack. but no, not always.

What noise do you hear? the Sugar Bowl.

Would you survive in prison? Yes. Not happily, but yes.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you? The mom of a girl I treated in the ER. We both married into it.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Yogurt, Baby Wipes, and Fish Sticks.

What brand are your pants right now?
Old Navy.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
Once, I think.

What brand is your digital camera? Cannon.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? Acqua Di Gio is by Armani, so that was probably not cheap. I asked for it for christmas one year.

Do you like sushi?
no fish. ever. period.

Do you get your hair cut every month?
nope. maybe every 4 months.

Do you go online everyday?
no. mostly, but no.

No comments: