She wears 5 like a champ! Love the princess party- What an amazing cake!! And that is a seriously huge pile of presents... Natalie is one spoiled/loved little lady! :)
We're doing another joint party for the kids this year (poor things!) at an indoor inflatable play area. We invited both Riley and Tyson's entire preschool classes and apparently it's the "talk of the preschool kids" according to their teachers! So funny- I can't wait!
Where did the time go?? Can you believe we have 5 year olds!! Riley was already asking this morning (her actually birthday is tomorrow) when she gets to start preschool and ride the school bus! Yikes!
I cannot BELIEVE Nat is 5 already!! It seems like just yesterday she was just turning two! She is so grown up now!!
Thanks for the comment about food - I hadn't thought about that. I don't think she has reflux, but she is definitely more sensitive to the acidity in what I eat, so would make sense with her too. I've noticed she seems more uncomfortable when I eat anything tomatoe based.
7 comments:
She wears 5 like a champ! Love the princess party- What an amazing cake!! And that is a seriously huge pile of presents... Natalie is one spoiled/loved little lady! :)
We're doing another joint party for the kids this year (poor things!) at an indoor inflatable play area. We invited both Riley and Tyson's entire preschool classes and apparently it's the "talk of the preschool kids" according to their teachers! So funny- I can't wait!
Where did the time go?? Can you believe we have 5 year olds!! Riley was already asking this morning (her actually birthday is tomorrow) when she gets to start preschool and ride the school bus! Yikes!
Five's looking pretty good to me. That's a pretty amazing cake. Happy Birthday dear little Natalie!!!
I love age 5. The start gaining someone independence, yet they are still so young and sweet.
Happy 5th!
I cannot BELIEVE Nat is 5 already!! It seems like just yesterday she was just turning two! She is so grown up now!!
Thanks for the comment about food - I hadn't thought about that. I don't think she has reflux, but she is definitely more sensitive to the acidity in what I eat, so would make sense with her too. I've noticed she seems more uncomfortable when I eat anything tomatoe based.
happy 5!
I remember being 5. it was a good age...
it seemed appropriate that your post titled 'Five' would have five comments, but i think i'll ruin it and add a sixth comment lol
Holy cow! Now that's a cake!
Happy fifth birthday Natalie!
I remember being a young mother and thinking my kids were taking forever to grow up. How stupid was I? lol!
Post a Comment