Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby In The Making


Here He Is! Or do I mean -- Here She Is! ? I've had a feeling since the beginning that this is a boy. Since the room it's going in has Josh's blue carpet, I kind of hope it is. But then we have to start shopping all over again for clothes and baby things in blue. So maybe I really hope it is!? Of course, there's the Shepherd IS curse: everyone who has had a baby while working in that department has had a girl, no exceptions! This is an ultrasound I snuck at work when I was 11weeks and 3days pregnant. Next doctors appointment is tomorrow, but it won't be anything exciting. We'll find out at the end of May if I'm right about the gender.

4 comments:

Alaskiana said...

I LOVE that you started blogging right away. It took me a good month to ease into it once I started considering the idea - but now I'm hooked! It really is a fun way to keep everyone in the loop. And I love the title of your blog too - very catchy.

And see, I knew we were kindred spirits Lisa - fellow Anne lovers that we are!

Have a great night!

Alaskiana said...

Great shot of Natalie at the top!

When you left a comment yesterday I clicked on your name and it took me to your profile, so of course I had to check out your profile:)Looking good! Hope you guys have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

wow! had no idea you were expecting again!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you, and I pray that all goes well!

Rachel said...

Okay, I obviously haven't seen you in forever!! Congrats!! Two is a fun kind of crazy.