Sunday night she did not.
She climbed out numerous times.
She had to sleep that night with me.
At the beach she slept in a day bed in our room ~ with no side rails, just some extra pillows on the floor.
Now, at home, she sleeps in my old bed.
Sideways.
Or Upside down.
All through the night.
When I think about it I want to cry.
My baby girl is growing up.
2 comments:
That is the coolest... I hope we have the same luck transitioning Riley when we get back from vacation. Your post was very encouraging! It sounds like she grew up a ton in such a short period of time: loves the beach, water, sand, and now a big-girl bed... potty training should be a breeze! :)
WOW! That's awesome that transition was so seamless. I hear that's usually not the case.
Do you have a shower planned yet for #2? I'd love to host or help whoever is doing one if you already have it planned. Let me know. I'll be out of touch until Sunday if you don't hear back from me.
Post a Comment