Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's Better Than New Shoes?

New Shoes On Sale!!!
The other day Josh noticed Natalie's toes were red when we took off one pair of shoes, this morning I had some difficulty getting a different pair on and then after we did get some shoes on Natalie kept reaching down to her toes. "What does this mean?" you may ask. Well, it may take two adults and a week to figure it out, but it turns out her feet had grown! Duh! So today we ventured to Stride Rite, got a fitting, I found 3 pairs I liked and Natalie instantly put this pair on and was ready to go. And, as you may have read earlier, they were on sale!!! Happy Toddler, Happy Mama, Cute Shoes!


A Banana!
Natalie and I were in Publix and she reached and asked for a "Nana." "Huh?" says me, "you want a banana?" "A Ba-Nana!" Okey Dokey. Where she learned what a banana was and how you eat one is beyond me, but go for it, Girl!


My Dayee!
Happy Fathers Day!
We celebrated a few days early since we're headed out of town on Saturday. Natalie can read I Heart U and says "I Wove You!", so in the card I was going to write I Heart U. After I wrote the "I" she took the marker from me, scribbled "Wove" and then scribbled "You". Then she read the card to Josh. "I. Wove. You!" What a beautiful moment!

2 comments:

Alaskiana said...

Too cute! I hope you guys are having fun at the beach!

Brooke said...

We were at Stride Rite the other day looking at new shoes for the kids and we came really close to buying the exact same pair Natalie is wearing in the picture you posted... it made me laugh again at how parallel our lives seem to be so many miles away!