Sweet little girls in matching dresses... so CUTE! My sister and I were always put in matching clothes when we were little and now my sister and I do it with our two daughters when we can.
The Oregon law against pumping your own gas is pretty silly, but great in cold weather! I didn't grow up in Oregon, so it was weird to get used to, but now I'm definitely spoiled and miss it when I drive into Washington!
2 comments:
Sweet little girls in matching dresses... so CUTE! My sister and I were always put in matching clothes when we were little and now my sister and I do it with our two daughters when we can.
The Oregon law against pumping your own gas is pretty silly, but great in cold weather! I didn't grow up in Oregon, so it was weird to get used to, but now I'm definitely spoiled and miss it when I drive into Washington!
This is a great picture. Happy late Easter!
Post a Comment