Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Letter

Dear Alimentum Ready-to-Feed,

I barely have the words to thank you for fixing my sweet Lindsey and making her tummy, her temperament, her poop, her reflux, and our lives so much better. Despite your outrageous cost we have welcomed you into our home for over four months, made you one of our own and you have served us well.
Now,
Hit The Road!

Fondly,
The Cauthens


Lindsey has now been weaned to Isomil RTF.
Four dollars cheaper a quart, less smelly, and just as happy a baby!
Hooray!

=D

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh happy day!! Hopefully you'll pocketbook will notice the difference! :)

I'm glad she's doing well on the new stuff!

eskymo00 said...

Could they possibly come up with a more appetizing name? It's kind of like Ovaltine...which I refuse to drink because it just sounds disgusting.

I know you're glad for the switch though. Congrats!

David said...

:)