Sunday, May 17, 2009

Odds and Ends

I was in Athens over the weekend for my sister-in-law's baby shower. Seeing as how my mom and I were the hostesses, I had to go. =) It was a big hit with everyone and she got some great 2nd baby things!


Natalie was limping all morning and stopped shortly after I took her shoes (that I bought last spring) off. Shoe shopping on Wednesday!


Josh smoked a pig butt(?) over the weekend so we had some super yummy BBQ tonight. Only his 3rd try on the Big Green Egg and I think he's getting the hang of it.


Lindsey's in the walker now and loves to "walk" to the dishwasher and take the ABCs off. Natalie is being great about having to share her ABCs and other toys with little and no preperation.



Natalie had her last day of school on Thursday. There was a great little party for the class. Her teachers, both of whom this was their first year teaching, cried. It was precious. We have gymnastics planned for each Wednesday this summer and are tentative for a dance class on Tuesdays. While I don't think Natalie fully understands that there will be no more school until August, she's excited about the two new things she'll be learning.



Natalie went to a birthday party at the Fire Department and I just love this picture.


I'm halfway through Jodi Picoult's newest, Handle With Care. It's slowed down a bit, but my mom says it picks back up and she likes the ending, so I'm glad to hear that.


I love this picture, too!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a cute photo of mommy and her little women!

I'm glad to hear you're finding time to read, you'll have to let me know if I should add that book to my list! I'm almost halfway done with book 3 in the Twilight series, Eclipse. I love them!