Lindsey's blocked tear ducts have cleared.
All better! No surgery needed!
The right one cleared about 3 weeks ago and the left one notably cleared during the day last Friday; a day after I made her appointment for the surgical consult.
Hooray!
All better! No surgery needed!
The right one cleared about 3 weeks ago and the left one notably cleared during the day last Friday; a day after I made her appointment for the surgical consult.
Hooray!
4 comments:
Hooray indeed! I'm happy to hear she is doing better!
Looks like you had a great time at the museum, too. The Bob the Builder exhibit has officially left the Children's Museum here and I'm afraid the kids are going to be devastated when we go back again! :)
That is a cause for celebration!
Lorelai had a clogged tear duct for 4 months....that was the worst!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's so nice to meet new blog buddies. :)
Good news about the tear duct.
My Brother:
Kevin: I like lindsey's ipod shirt
Post a Comment