maybe it's evil of me, but I think pictures of crying babies are hilarious. It's funny when they get so upset over nothing. i didn't get to see that perfect game, but I wouldn't want to be the fielder who had to make the play on the final out. Can you imagine how nervous that guy was to not screw it up!?
Love it! Riley can still throw a mean fit if she doesn't want something... maybe it's a girl thing? Or maybe not, Tyson doesn't seem to like the word "no" much... I think I'm dreading the teen years more and more as the kids get older! :)
3 comments:
maybe it's evil of me, but I think pictures of crying babies are hilarious. It's funny when they get so upset over nothing.
i didn't get to see that perfect game, but I wouldn't want to be the fielder who had to make the play on the final out. Can you imagine how nervous that guy was to not screw it up!?
That is C-L-A-S-S-I-C!!
Love it! Riley can still throw a mean fit if she doesn't want something... maybe it's a girl thing? Or maybe not, Tyson doesn't seem to like the word "no" much... I think I'm dreading the teen years more and more as the kids get older! :)
Post a Comment