Monday, July 6, 2009

Already?

Please note, I would love to put a post about what a great Fourth we had (and we did!) but I failed to get Natalie in her red shirt and bow, failed to get a non-blurry picture of Lindsey, and failed to get a picture of myself at all. So instead I'm going to write about how this year, for the first time that I can recall, I am ready for Autumn to arrive..

Perhaps it's the warm, cozy, colors
.
Maybe it's the Pumpkins and Scarecrows.
It could be the smell of Cinnamon.
It's very likely the School Supplies.

(Natalie, October 2007)

So while there are a good 2 months of summer left to enjoy, I eagerly anticipate the change of season and the breeze, the crunch of the leaves, the sight of sunflowers, and the laughter and smiles it will undoubtedly bring this year.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My Mom Said:
I kept waiting for my baby girls in their red, white, and blue outfits! Now I know why I didn't get them! No biggie.

Loved your blog. Loved the video.

Lisa Christine said...

Let me say that I crave Autumn all year long. It brings me peace. It makes me feel all warm and cozy (even with the crisp air outside). This post made my stomach flutter with happy anticipation!

David said...

definitely the funnest season, with all the holidays!