Rick just pulled out a picture of Tyson at the same age Cooper is now and it was crazy to see how alike they actually look. Everyone talks about how different they look from each other, but the resemblance was fun to see!
Secretly, I wish I had another little girl to compare Riley too and share all her beautiful little dresses with... ssshhh, don't tell Rick I said that! :)
4 comments:
Both are just beautiful girls! Really makes me miss having little ones around the house. :)
Rick just pulled out a picture of Tyson at the same age Cooper is now and it was crazy to see how alike they actually look. Everyone talks about how different they look from each other, but the resemblance was fun to see!
Secretly, I wish I had another little girl to compare Riley too and share all her beautiful little dresses with... ssshhh, don't tell Rick I said that! :)
Sweet beautiful girls!
When they are both just so darned cute I don't think there is any harm in comparisons.
Post a Comment