Natalie's cookie cake for school on Thursday
My new favorite family photo
My mom and one of her cakes,
it looked exactly like the cupcake on the invitations
it looked exactly like the cupcake on the invitations
This morning I made a comment about Natalie being four. She corrected me and said she was still three. I asked when she would turn four and she told me it was when she blew out the candle on her cake. Sure enough, immediately following the huff and puff, Natalie announced,
"Now I'm Four!"
Natalie and 14 of her closest friends
Happy 4th Birthday, Natalie!
=)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Pretty little Natalie! Four is one of my favorite ages. It looks like there was lots and lots of cake for everyone.
Happy Birthday Natalie! Looks like a really fun one too. :)
She is just so cute! I can't believe our daughters are 4 (well, Riley is almost there). Where does the time go?
A bouncy house party sounds very fun!! ;)
Happy Birthday to Natalie! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun - hate to have missed it. And I love the family picture too:)
So sorry! I thought I had you on the list...I'm too excited and there were too many names!! But thanks for the well wishes!!
Post a Comment