Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A NEW POST!!!

Okay, Okay, Okay!
I've had enough requests to put up a new post that I'm going to do it.
I've not intended to deprive my blog viewers of the last month (and a half!?)'s activities, it's just that we've been BUSY and I'm not so good at things like taking the pictures off the camera.
So, here are some pics, mostly in order, of our busy, busy lives the last month (or so).
Enjoy and Thanks for Reading and Asking!

We've been:

Riding Bikes

Riding Mechanical Bulls

Enjoying Sisterhood

Going on Real Dates

Starting Back to School
Natalie First

then Lindsey

Dancing

Trying to Break the Paci Habit

Practicing Hand Stands

Dressing Up (a Lot!)

Playing with New Friends like Mr Worm

Transitioning to the Toddler Bed

Being A Toddler

Turning 30!

Eating Popsicles

See you soon, I promise!

=)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! Best of luck with your house- I hope it sells quickly!

Alaskiana said...

Yeah - thank you for posting! You guys have been busy. And the girls have grown up so much I can't believe it!! I get sad thinking about how much Emery has grown in 11 weeks. I mean I love her more and more everyday, but these sweet days of baby bliss are flying by way too fast!!