BEFORE:
AFTER:
a massive cleaning
toilet repairs
new coat of "potpouri green" from benjamin moore
new trim paint
new blinds
new valance from pottery barn kids
new towel rods and towels and light bulbs
a massive cleaning
toilet repairs
new coat of "potpouri green" from benjamin moore
new trim paint
new blinds
new valance from pottery barn kids
new towel rods and towels and light bulbs
Okay, Wow. these people have lived here 3 months and they've managed to turn a light green bathroom into a light green bathroom?
Whatever. =P
(check back every 2 days for more before and afters!)
(check back every 2 days for more before and afters!)
2 comments:
I like the green you choose better. Less institutional. ;)
thanks, Heidi. That dark green tile had me limited on what I could do in there. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Now to find the perfect wall decor!
Post a Comment