BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
No paint yet, but as you can see, and there are a few pieces to be added, like matching end tables and an additional chair, but the rest of the room has really come together.
It is our "technology free" zone, though it often finds itself with a kindle or iPad.
I love the warm feeling it has, to really welcome us home, as the front door is our main access to the outside world.

No paint yet, but as you can see, and there are a few pieces to be added, like matching end tables and an additional chair, but the rest of the room has really come together.
It is our "technology free" zone, though it often finds itself with a kindle or iPad.
I love the warm feeling it has, to really welcome us home, as the front door is our main access to the outside world.
The flowers are Natalie's from graduation and they're in a pitcher because I haven't retrieved the box of vases from my mom-in-law's house yet. =)
1 comment:
very nice!
i love how it's technology free except for the ipad and kindle!
Post a Comment