
My step-sister Cheryl and her husband Larry were seeing Atlanta today, hosted by my mom and step-dad. Natalie and I joined them for a tour of the Georgia Aquarium. Many thanks to Kevin for playing middle-man for us on the plans! Natalie loved it. I liked it a lot. I might had loved it were I not carrying around a wiggly 25
pounder most of the way. My left arm even had that burn to it when the afternoon was over. Natalie didn't seem to have any favorites, she just loved saying "bye-bye fish" to one room to go find "more more fish" in another. Here are some of the pictures I took of Natalie enjoying the views. I had some camera difficulty; this is the kind of place where you usually don't want a flash and I still haven't learned how to cut off the flash on my super awesome SLR camera we got over five months ago. But the pictures are great anyway because they show Natalie in some beautiful full of wonder - "Kodak" if you will - moments. Never mind that I have a Cannon. (you can click on them to view the bigger image)

the welcome to the aquarium fish

something neat is going by up there

that fish with a hump on it's head -- it's called a Hump Head

Did you know there are twenty fish in there!? Twenty! Natalie counted them!
No comments:
Post a Comment