
Three months apart, Natalie and Ava are quite the pair. We traveled to Athens this weekend and the girls got to spend Thursday evening running
amok at the grandparent's house. Natalie would attack Ava trying to get a kiss, Ava would stop Natalie every 2 minutes to give her boo-boo toe a kiss, when Natalie got naked Ava had no choice but join in (peer pressure!), they sat together to watch a movie, and then played a game of chase with the Sombrero marking the one to be chased. Ava didn't know what to do with the hat, so she'd just hand it to Natalie and then she would push Natalie gently and tell her to go and then Natalie would yell "GO!" and they'd head into the kitchen burst into adorable baby girl laughter, and run back into the living room. We didn't keep count, but I'd bet they did this 30 times over. I will NEVER leave town without my video camera again! We grown ups fell on the floor laughing at them having such fun. Ava can say "Na-a-alie" and Natalie can say "Aba". I hate that they live 2 hours apart but I know we'll end up back in Athens one of these days and they'll get to spend more time together.

In the mean time I'm just so thankful that she has a cousin close in age, mine are so much older than me that I'm just now getting to know them as friends and Josh's live all the way in Texas. I'm just thankful that it's only 2 hours and not more (but we probably would have already moved in that case).
3 comments:
Too cute! And that's exactly why we want to move back to MS to be closer to family!
This post was so fun to read- it reminds me of Riley her cousin Cassidy who are exactly one year apart. The little girl/boy giggle chorus is one of my favorite sounds! I also LOVE the bump watch- I may have to borrow your idea. :) We are only about a week apart from each other, but I have to say your bump is looking much cuter than mine!
And ditto Brooke's comment - your bump is totally cute. I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant!
Post a Comment