Natalie and Carter love on a goat
Natalie rub-rubs a goat
Natalie and Carter sound asleep on the way home
**both Courtney and I are pregnant, and she's having a girl, so we both just Awwed at having a car with two full car seats in the back.**
Pregnancy Update:
I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!! On Tuesday I felt something and though "hrm, that was funny" and on Wednesday I felt something and thought "Hrm, that was Baby!!". I only feel it once or twice a day and it's when I'm being still like driving or lying in bed. It is truly the greatest feeling in the world and I'm so glad it started this early for me!
I'm now 16 weeks along and still feeling great. I'm beginning to look pregnant, rather than like I've put on a few awkward pounds, which is nice. I did have a bad nausea event the other night but I think it was from going 4 hours without eating. I never actually urped, just sat by the toilet for a while. =X The great news is that my usually very strict wait-till-20 weeks-for-an-ultrasound office isn't so strict anymore (or the doc loves me) and so in a mere two and a half weeks we'll get a look at baby!! As a bonus, it's on May 12th which is our 6th Wedding Anniversary! For fun we're starting to play the name game a bit, but won't think of anything serious until we know whether we need a boy's or girl's name.
Off to make dinner. Have a great weekend, everyone!
3 comments:
I am insanely jealous that I missed out!! Mikayla had "Circus Day" at school today, which was fun, but I would have loved to hang out with you guys.
Two full carseats is definitely something to get used to- we're now trying to figure out what 3 will look like. Poor Riley will be stuck all the way in the back of the minivan!
I'm so excited for you that you felt the baby move! It is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant, so I can't wait. And what a great anniversary present finding out if you'll be giving Natalie a brother or a sister. Any instincts? Hope you're able to enjoy a low-key weekend!
LOVE the goat pictures. Casey wants us to have goats. Send me an email...I can't seem to locate your email address.
Post a Comment