
Dec 21: Christmas in Canton, see this post with slide show
Dec 22: Packing

Dec 23: Driving
Dec 24: Christmas with Cauthens & Sargents
Setting out Milk & a Cookie for Santa and Carrots for his Reindeer!
Makes sense to me. one Santa, lots of reindeer. Also, note the sippy cup Natalie chose to leave Santa.
Dec 25: Santa!
and Christmas with Prokasys (Prokasies?)
Dec 26: Back to work for me
Dec 27: Christmas with Wiers
& Shopping for clearance Christmas lights for next year

Dec 28: Some shopping with Christmas money then driving home
(this really is a pic of the Athens store!)

Dec 29: Unpacking & laundry & enjoying new toys & uploading of pictures & writing this post
I hope all y'all had as Merry a Holiday as we did!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and safe travels!! I am going to steal your format for my Christmas post too... doing it day by day (hope that's alright!). :) We've been without internet for a couple of days, so I'm finally able to sit down this afternoon and get Christmas pictures posted from our trip! Your little girls are just so cute- I love all the pictures of them. I bet they are going to grow up being the best of friends!
Post a Comment