2. Real tree or Artificial? real. but I have an artificial. The things one does for their hubby's allergies...
3. When do you put up the tree? day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever it works in my schedule.
5. Do you like eggnog? yes, but not much. one or two glasses a season is plenty. I saw soy egg nog in the store today. I'm not sure I'll try it, though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hrm, not sure. I remember the Speed-O-Meter for my bicycle. And Barbie and the Rockers.
7. Hardest person to buy for? In-Laws.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Natalie.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope. We celebrate a secular Christmas.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, they went out today.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't recall one particular item as THE worst. There have most certainly be disappointments, even whole disappointing seasons, but no one item stands out.
12. Favorite Christmas movie. Muppet's Christmas Carol, Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, do I have to pick one?
13. When do you start shopping? Septemberish.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Guilty. This year, even, Natalie's getting a gift from Santa that someone gave her last year and she was too young for it. This year she should love it.
16. Lights on the tree? Love them. We like white. Josh and I even talked about how we wish we could leave them up all year because of the great ambiance. In my dorm room, I did them up all year.
17. Favorite Christmas song. Santa Baby.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? As long as I'm with family, it doesn't matter. I've spent Christmases at home, at my mom's house, and a few traveling.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep. All the dwarfs, too.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing this year, my star broke!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on the Eve. As a kid it was always new Jammies or a lovey or something for that night. The rest that morning. But, due to our busy, traveling selves, we'll do our family's before we leave town, so maybe on the 21st or something.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Gift obligations. I hate being expected to buy someone I only see once a year a gift and I hate when people feel gifts have to be equal, like we only spent $x.xx on you, so that's all you should spend on me. Or people feeling that it's important to have the same number of gifts for everyone.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Jingle bells. We have lots of them on our tree. All sizes and colors.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Again, it's more about the being together for me. So long as we have tea to drink and Nut Fingers for desert, I'm good!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Natalie to have fun (and not have a melt-down). Lindsey to stay healthy. Stuff for my kitchen, some other stuff I try to forget so I'll have some surprises when I open the gifts.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Brooke, Rachel.
27.Who is least likely to respond to this? the Hubby.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Again, it's more about the being together for me. So long as we have tea to drink and Nut Fingers for desert, I'm good!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Natalie to have fun (and not have a melt-down). Lindsey to stay healthy. Stuff for my kitchen, some other stuff I try to forget so I'll have some surprises when I open the gifts.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Brooke, Rachel.
27.Who is least likely to respond to this? the Hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment