She does not look like a boy at all to me, but even if she did, isn't cardinal rule of babies #1 Never assume a baby's sex until the parents state it themselves...kind of like not asking a lady when she is due even if it is obvious she is 9 mos along. When I meet a new baby, I just say "So adorable, and what is your sweet name (like I'm asking the baby)." Works like a charm:)
1 comment:
She does not look like a boy at all to me, but even if she did, isn't cardinal rule of babies #1 Never assume a baby's sex until the parents state it themselves...kind of like not asking a lady when she is due even if it is obvious she is 9 mos along. When I meet a new baby, I just say "So adorable, and what is your sweet name (like I'm asking the baby)." Works like a charm:)
Post a Comment