Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Spring!

Every year, for my personal celebration of the transition from Winter to Spring, I've taken Natalie's pictures with the daffodils I planted our first autumn in this home. This year I was afraid the late cold snap and snow would disturb my little ceremony. Much to my delight, today reached 72 degrees and I had the treat of having two subjects to photograph with daffodils! I chose to take them out separately for pictures. This provided some personal one-on-one attention with each of them and it didn't require two people with very different types of short attention spans to look at the camera at the same time. =) Here are 6 of my favorites from today. Happy Spring to you all!





1 comment:

Brooke said...

The girls both look so cute in their little outfits! I wish we had flowers coming up here as a sign of spring... it was actually SNOWING here today! Crazy to have snow in March (luckily none of it was sticking).

I'm ready for warmer weather and blue skies!