I'm sick with sinus crud. Natalie's sick with fever and cough. Lindsey's got a bad snotty nose. I predict phone calls and visits to doctors in our very near future!
I the mean time, here are Nurse Lisa's instructions:

5.5mL every 4 hours

3-4 sprays, frequently

Hold the Head. And the Arms. With third hand place in the nose and Squeeze.
Often enough to piss the baby off, then love on her to make her better.

Seep 1 teabag in 10 ounces water with way too much sugar.

Thomas, Little Einsteins, Word World...
Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City, Friends...
as needed.

Open. Close. Match colors. Mix colors. Do not throw.
(Last years eggs, brought up from storage. Instant entertainment for Natalie.)
1 comment:
Seriously... are we the same person, just living 2,000+ miles apart?
I've got sinus/cold issues (hoping it goes away before I have to fly tomorrow night), Cooper has had a runny nose and cold for almost 2 1/2 weeks, and of course, Riley and Tyson now have runny noses too! I will be taking Nurse Lisa's advice on some of those remedies!
Hope you had fun at your mom's!
Post a Comment