Saturday, May 23, 2009

An Apology

Dear Alimentum Ready-to-Feed,

Perhaps we acted in haste. The transition to Isomil was going fine but since being on full strength Isomil Lindsey's reflux has gotten worse, her spit-ups more frequent, and her colic and crying miserable for all of us. She doesn't want to eat and she isn't sleeping well either.

Please forgive us and come back. We promise to restore you as the one and only, best ever formula for our Lindsey.

Truly and Forever Yours,
the Cauthens

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I am sure that Alimentum Ready to feed will be forgiving :)

By the way....thanks for the kind words on my post. It was appreciated :)

Brooke said...

Bummer... I was really hoping, for your sake and beautiful Lindsey's, that the new stuff would continue to work.

I love the clever "letters" as posts- such a cute idea! :)

Joshua C said...

I think it's a racket. Like Lay's Potato Chips, Krispy Kreme and Jack and Coke.

David said...

thanks for the tip! i finally got a chance to look at the darius goes west page. it made me want to order a dvd! i just might.