Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cows!

Natalie loves

Thanks to their clever advertising, she calls it "Cow Eat."


The current toy in the kids meal is a little cow figurine.

Prior to today, we'd collected 3 of them. She named them: Natalie, Lindsey, and Ba, and then asked where the Daddy cow was. So we returned to Cow Eat today in pursuit of a cow figurine to be come Dayee. Boy did this turn out to be our day. After using a coupon for a FREE kids meal I found in the dark corners of my wallet, we discovered there were there TWO cow figurines tucked into her kids meal. Feeling through the package to find they were in the same stance, I went to Bobby, the customer service guru and asked if I could check another package to find the cow in the touchdown position for a trade. This would give us a set of 4 cows, each in a different stance.

(are you still with me?)

Bobby got the manager and the manager got an entire new box of cows. He let me have at it until I found one in a different stance, a touchdown. I opened it to find

a gold cow!!!

Now, while we're not in India, this is still a very special cow, for it carries with it a coupon for a free ice cream. Fearing that Natalie would not accept this gold cow, the manager found another one in the same position, gave it to Natalie to open and she found... another gold cow! So we left today with a total of 4 cows, with the guru's and the manager's blessings upon us. Now we have a family of 7 cows and free ice cream in our future.


What will all their names be, I wonder?
=)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like you hit the jackpot! I think Natalie should name one Cow... seems appropriate, even if it's not too original.

Lisa Christine said...

I love this post! I love the cows!

Unknown said...

And by the way... did you know you can "trade in" unopened toys from the kids' meals for free ice cream? Just in case you get to the stage that the toy isn't a prized possession!!! We LOVE Chick Fil A!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

One has become "Salem Cow". Salem is our dog. =)

Lisa said...

Over the weekend, another was named "Lily Cow". Lily is what Natalie calls my mom. =)

David said...

i've never eaten at chick fil a, but we have one being built right now!

Joshua C said...

Ahh Chick Fil A.

I have such fond memories. You see I used to eat every day at the one Lisa used to work at in High School.
You know, back in the day when they served STEAK biscuits.