I love Baby Gap/Gap Kids. I love that they give out 20% coupons, even if I have to use them on a full price item, because every no and then I come across something worthy of full-price-minus-twenty-percent. Like this hat:
Natalie proclaimed proudly,
"I look like Kevin!"


She then tried it on and posed for me in several different styles:


Natalie's Uncle Kevin
and his omnipresent hat:



You should be pleased, Kevin, for you are very loved!
=)
Natalie proclaimed proudly,
"I look like Kevin!"
She then tried it on and posed for me in several different styles:
Natalie's Uncle Kevin
and his omnipresent hat:
You should be pleased, Kevin, for you are very loved!
=)
4 comments:
I LOVE GAP too.....but I usually won't allow myself to pay the prices :)
BTW: 'Risk' was referring to the boardgame. My husband and our nieces and nephews played into the wee hours of the morning a few days ago :)
She is one cute kid!
that sideways hat looks very gangsta! nice!
From Kevin's Amica via email:
Hey Lisa!
Those pictures were adorable!! I also watched a few videos of Lindsey (and Natalie)...they're so cute!!! I love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link.
I hope y'all are having a great day!
-Julia
Post a Comment