Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost Ready

Baby Lindsey's room is almost ready. The walls are painted. The trim has been painted. The curtains are hung and there is some art on the wall. The very blue carpet has been removed and there is new light brown/neutral carpet in it's place. After a few vacuumings to remove the new carpet fuzz, we'll be able to put the furniture in place and I'll be able to spend my remaining pregnant days sorting and re-sorting and sorting again all her stuff. As of tomorrow we've only got 6 weeks left, and that's not counting the fact that Natalie came a week early and Lindsey might do the same!

I looked all the way back in my digital pictures files and couldn't find a true "before" picture. As most of you know, this room started out as Josh's office with the blue carpet and grey walls. It then became our guest room, and I didn't think to take one before we dis-assembled it. So, here is the room right before the carpet guys came and right after they left. In a few days I'll hopefully be able to have a "we're ready" post and you'll be able to see her room all set up. =)


2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am VERY impressed- you guys are totally on top of things! We were extremely ready with Riley's room, Tyson's room was still a guest room until a few weeks after he was born (family visiting), and this baby will be LUCKY if the room is ready a month or two after! I have some great ideas, but until we know boy or girl, we are holding off on doing anything... Way to go- the room looks cute!

Brooke said...

By the way... I love the new blog look!