Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shower Time!

Yesterday Natalie and I were given the guest of honor spots at a shower for Baby Lindsey ~ although I let Natalie call it her "Big Sister Party." Courtney held a lovely brunch at her home and then she and Jennifer, Toddler Landon, Stacie, and my Mom, along with Andrea and Josh's mom Pat (who couldn't be there but sent gifts ahead of time), gave Natalie and Lindsey and I enough gifts to make us feel loved for a long time to come. You all know what goes on at a baby shower - lots of girls talking about babies and other silly stuff - so I won't bore you with details. Just pictures. ~~~ Thank you, Courtney for such a wonderful day!

Poor Lindsey still doesn't have a middle name.

Presents!

Natalie opened the first one ~ a Big Sister Blanket made for her by Janet. Janet made the blanket that be came Blankey, and then a back up one we asked for, and this larger Big Girl one just because she loves Natalie. Thank you, Janet!

Kiss Lindsey!

2 year old cousin Ava picked out this outfit for Baby Lindsey.

My mom gets lovin' from all the babies!

Natalie tears into her Big Sister gift from Courtney.

Yay, a baby tub!

Natalie helping me open a gift.

Jeff came home from work and, since he had an appropriate colored shirt on, we let him join in!

(L-R) Stacie, Courtney, Natalie, me, my mom Pam, Jennifer, Landon

I'll miss you, Court!

Natalie & Landon share a Bye-Bye hug.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your bump looks super cute for 30 weeks! And I love the name you've picked out for your new baby girl! She'll have a middle name soon, I'm sure. We can't seem to agree on a girl OR boy name quite yet and we have to have at least one of each in less than 3 months! When is your due date? Early October?

Suzanna said...

What a sweet shower. Courtney can certainly throw a party...we are going to miss her too! :(