Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Toes!



Natalie and I spent the evening at the grocery store, followed by a Starbucks visit and Pedicures! We decided to match this time and got "Corvette Red" but renamed it "Christmas Red."
I love the time that is just for the two of us.

2 comments:

David said...

the first thing i thought when i saw this picture is 'this little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none, and this little piggy went weeeeeee all the way home.'

Brooke said...

How fun! The toes look great!!

Riley has decided we need a "girls day" when I get home from my trip- after a 15 minute "don't leave mommy" conversation, it was her plan to help her feel better! She wants to see The Princess and the Frog, go to Costco and then to Target- apparently Costco and Target are her idea of fun. :)