Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Great Mickey Chase

(in true to life order)

I've got Mickey!

Oh, no you don't. I do!

Oh yeah? Well I'm coming to get him!

Eeek! Let's go find safety, Mickey!

Ha Ha! He's mine!

Alone at last. Hot Dog!


Happy New Year's Eve 2009, Everyone!

5 comments:

David said...

1st!

happy new year's eve to you too!

poor mickey, all he wants is some peace and quiet! :)

Heidi D said...

That's a cool Mickey. I like the shoes.

Your girls are adorable as usual. : )

Jennybell said...

I saw your blog on the side bar of David's blog and Mickey caught my eye! My little girl got that for Christmas and we've already had to put new batteries in it! We were afraid she had thrown it and broke it, but batteries did the trick!

Lisa Christine said...

Okay, I seriously have to show this to Lorelai. She happens to be Mickey's biggest fan....or so she claims....so I think she would get a kick out of this!

Brooke said...

I love the sibling rivalry stuff- when it's cute like that! :) Hope you had a great New Year, do anything fun?