Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa (part 2)


This GIANT mailbox was at the Christmas Tree Farm
that her preschool glass had a "field trip" to.


(I say "field trip" because each parent had to provide the kids own transportation
and stay the whole time and pay $5 a head, adults too.)

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

That is one huge mailbox!

Heidi D said...

We're taking the girls to see Santa tomorrow. I think they're going to write letters too.

That is one huge mailbox, where is that at?

David said...

oh my gosh that is a large mailbox!

SuzanSayz said...

Lisa, sorry that i don't comment more often. I love to come here and see the newest pictures of your darling little girls. My favorite of the moment is Lindsey after her first try at an oreo. It sounds like Natalie shares the same love of Mickey Mouse as my granddaughter Lorelai.