Oreos = YumminessMy new obsession are the oreo milkshakes at Jack in the Box.
So cute. :)I love those little baby teeth too. Sadly, the only "baby" in my life is now 2 years old and has all of her teeth.
I also have to say that oreos dunked in mint tea are really quite delish.
I guess we deprive Cooper a bit, we didn't even let him have wedding cake last weekend! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oreos = Yumminess
My new obsession are the oreo milkshakes at Jack in the Box.
So cute. :)
I love those little baby teeth too. Sadly, the only "baby" in my life is now 2 years old and has all of her teeth.
I also have to say that oreos dunked in mint tea are really quite delish.
I guess we deprive Cooper a bit, we didn't even let him have wedding cake last weekend! :)
Post a Comment