The winner gets to be the winner. Or perhaps a baked good of your choosing.
For those of you silly gooses who read this thing and don't leave me comments, it's time you start leaving comments! Or if you email me, I'll post your response for the whole world to see. Neener. =P
9 comments:
I think you pulled my pony tail just a *little* too tight!
There's no place like home, there's no place like home.....
I'm blanking out. I'll send Mike over to come up with something...he can always think of that stuff.
Okay, who moved my dog?
Uhhh...well, maybe not always.
I have been racking my brain and I can't seem to come up with a cute caption yet... maybe I'll consult my husband too...
Husband here.
Natalie is squinting because mommy has pregnant gas.
no baked goods for the hubby.
My mom's caption:
This is how Ba drives.
(for those of you not in the know, she calls me Ba.)
Post a Comment