Pregnancy Update, Too:
I'm now 31 weeks pregnant and am starting to feel tired and achy, and I can definitely tell the hormones are flying all over the place again. I've become a bit co-dependent, which I hate, but I just feel the need to consult Josh on everything, and I mean everything. I've gained 23 pounds, so with 8-9 more weeks of being pregnant to go, that would put me just about where I was with Natalie, which is good. I really have no complaints, aside from heartburn and reflux (which they have medicines for!) this pregnancy has been so good to me. We've pained Lindsey's room but need to get the carpet changed, it's still very blue. With no carpet in, we plan to paint the trim as well and after the new carpet is placed it will really take just take one good afternoon of working to finish up the room. Here's to the home stretch and hoping all continues to go well!
Here are a few bonus pictures of Big Sister Natalie taking care of a "BeBe" (all the babies are called BeBe).
2 comments:
Love the pigtails!
The open house was OK - 5 browsers but none too serious I'm afraid. We've had 2 serious calls this week, but 1 decided they weren't ready to buy period, and we're waiting to hear about the other. I'm not getting my hopes up until we're at the closing table!!
This post was cracking me up with how similar our lives definitely are right now... I love the pig tails on Natalie, her feeding her "Bebe", and hearing I'm not the only pregnant woman who becomes tired, achy, and a little co-dependent towards the end! Hang in there!
Post a Comment