Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Lindsey

Snuggling with a blanket made by Melissa

Relaxing in her Boppy

Big Sister Natalie

The Girls at Lake Allatoona

3 comments:

Rachel said...

She's darling, Lisa. I'm glad to see that Natalie's enjoying her new role. Cute family!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! And so alert already! A million congrats to all of you!

eskymo00 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's adorable! And Natalie looks perfectly comfortable with her new role as big sister. I'm relieved to hear things went smoothly - I was a little worried when Josh txtd you were headed to the hospital, and then she wasn't born until the next day at noon. But it sounds like things went as smoothly as they could have. And by the way, Elizabeth is my middle name too, if you didn't already know. Lindsey and I will most certainly be kindred spirits with that connection.

xoxo Court(Alaskiana)