you are too sweet to comment on how to teach jacob to read, especially with the new baby! thanks! he is pretty good with letters, so i guess i need to get busy with some flash cards.
looking forward to reading how you & your family adjust to life with 2 girls instead of just 1. :)
I love that your girls are already into sports! I think the kids are going to be a football player and cheerleader for Halloween, but my husband and I can't agree on what team they should "be". The downfall to growing up in different states and cheering for rival teams!
I laughed out loud about the full moon- I actually looked it up last week because I've heard more babies are born around full moons- and my husband laughed at me. I'm definitely going to show him your comment! :) I was 1-2 cm yesterday at my appt., so nothing major, but I am SOOOO uncomfortable and ready! I actually cried myself to sleep last night because I was so uncomfortable- then my husband came to bed a couple of hours later and woke me up- guess who was awake for another hour trying to get comfortable again? Not him...
I have a big presentation in class tonight that I really can't miss, but after 10pm, all bets are off- I'm walking this baby out if I have to! :) Ok, maybe I'm not THAT bad, but we're ready... sorry for the long comment...
2 comments:
you are too sweet to comment on how to teach jacob to read, especially with the new baby! thanks! he is pretty good with letters, so i guess i need to get busy with some flash cards.
looking forward to reading how you & your family adjust to life with 2 girls instead of just 1. :)
I love that your girls are already into sports! I think the kids are going to be a football player and cheerleader for Halloween, but my husband and I can't agree on what team they should "be". The downfall to growing up in different states and cheering for rival teams!
I laughed out loud about the full moon- I actually looked it up last week because I've heard more babies are born around full moons- and my husband laughed at me. I'm definitely going to show him your comment! :) I was 1-2 cm yesterday at my appt., so nothing major, but I am SOOOO uncomfortable and ready! I actually cried myself to sleep last night because I was so uncomfortable- then my husband came to bed a couple of hours later and woke me up- guess who was awake for another hour trying to get comfortable again? Not him...
I have a big presentation in class tonight that I really can't miss, but after 10pm, all bets are off- I'm walking this baby out if I have to! :) Ok, maybe I'm not THAT bad, but we're ready... sorry for the long comment...
Post a Comment