Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 12 With 2

It's day 12 with my two girls, and we're all doing great.

Lindsey is having much more awake time and loves to look at the sunlight coming through the windows. She's breast feeding like a champ and will even give us a 3-4 hour stretch at night. She's gaining weight slowly and steadily, just like she's supposed to be. She's pooping and peeing and doing all those other great things 12 day old babies are supposed to do, too.


Natalie is still SO in live with Lindsey. She's actually becoming a little too fond of her and has become a mild danger now. Yesterday she picked Lindsey up off the floor. Luckily we were all right there together and I was able to slip in and grab Lindsey's head and today she "vroomed" a toy car right into her head. She loves to help change diapers and check on her when she's "more more drink some milk" and says she's "so hungry 'gain". Natalie's memorized her "I'm Big Sister" book and "V New Baby" book and will recite them throughout the day. In the midst of all this Big-Sister hood, Natalie is getting some gourmet meals like poptarts for breakfast and fruity cheerios for lunch.

Natalie Dancing

I am doing great too. I'm getting to sleep in every morning and/or take an afternoon nap when the girls do. I'm in good spirits and am physically well unless you count this cold/sinus thing I've got going on.

Josh is great as well. He went back to work on Monday and is working from home some days, to make my life (and his) (and our gas bills) a little easier. He's also a fantastic chef! =D

So Far, So Good!

No comments: